Let me write a disclaimer before you get into my friend Dan’s list. First I want to make a point that Dan has dated black women his whole life. He’s not a “wannabe”, nor is he disrespectful or any of that stuff. He’s quite funny….actually he’s hilarious…and he wrote this with humor. I personally know his girlfriend (who yes, is black) and she is a great girl and wouldn’t get really offended at this list because he is a big jokester but truly does appreciate the beauty of a black woman. With that being said, I invite you to read his list below. Let the flood gates open.
10. Black girls give white guys street cred with their boys. White guys that pull black chicks get the highest of all honors.
9. Black girls know hot to back it up. Not only are they fantastic in the bedroom but on the dance floor as well. Ever dance with a white girl and it makes you look stupid? Black chicks make everyone a good dancer.
8. Need illegal things, under the table car work, bootleg DVD/CD? If they don’t have it, they know how to get it. Or any other cost saving items or “hood goods”.
6. The Oprah Effect. Every white guy’s mom is an avid follower of Oprah and this makes for an easier acceptance of black girls if you decide to bring her home.
5. Swag upgrade. When white girls buy you clothes, you look stupid 9 times out of 10. Every time my black girl picks me up something, I look like Justin Timberlake.
4. Her parents will love you, especially because you usually won’t have to worry about a father. A black girl dating a white guy is like getting an honorary white person’s pass but only when accompanied by the white man.
3. Maximizing opportunity. Have you ever been broke as hell? Well a black chick is used to that. No money for the club, no money for a nice restaurant? No problem. You got a couple dollars…she has a chicken spot, a half bottle of Ciroc in her car and a playlist and remember those bootleg DVD’s? You got dinner, dancing, movies and you’re a little tipsy.
2. Genetics. Chances are the black girl has at least 2 athletes or entertainers in the family that never made it big. If you have kids, you have all those potential million dollar genes mixing around with your good credit and statistically better educated genes and that’s when you hit it big. And your kids with be beautiful.
1. Da booty. Twerk, twerk, twerk, bounce. There’s no booty like a black woman’s booty. I’ve seen and touched them all. Nothing bounces, feels, looks quite like a black girl’s booty. This list didn’t even need 10 reasons. I only had one reason the whole time. White and Spanish girls might look like they are catching up but once they are naked…when it counts…there is no comparison.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.